Friday, July 29, 2011

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Matt flew back to Boston today.  After getting to spend 3 weeks with him, it’s going to take me a little bit to adjust to not being in the same state as him.  He seemed to think that driving across the state of Kansas wouldn’t be all that interesting.

I headed to the home of a childhood friend, Brooke, and spent the evening meeting her husband, Frank, and their wonderful children (Blase, Caroline, Michael).  I haven’t seen Brooke in well over a decade, but our moms get together once a year with two other “babes.”  I’ve stayed updated on what she’s doing because of our moms, and it was such a blessing to get to spend time with her.  And to eat the wonderful meal Frank prepared.  And to play with the kids!  They all made me feel so at home, and I’m hoping I don’t have to wait a decade to see them again!  Thanks for welcoming me!
After our walk home from the park in the rain.

And then the silly pictures began!

No comments:

Post a Comment