Friday, July 29, 2011

Overview of the Trip

I am blessed.  The past month has been an experience about which most people only dream.  I feel invigorated about heading into my classroom and about my career as a teacher.  I am excited to begin work editing photographs, writing lesson plans, outlining a plan for the year, and putting together a presentation for the Mathematical Association of America’s 2011 MathFest.  Thank you to all of those have supported me and those I know will continue to do so.

I am going to continue to blog, though I’ll admit it may be more hit and miss than I’d like as the school year begins.  Maybe I’ll surprise myself and be regular!  In the meantime, keep an eye out for the math around you and don’t underestimate your math skills (or how much you’re using them and need them)!

No comments:

Post a Comment